• 16+ years of experience in higher education including 9 years in academic administration in the community college setting.
• 16+ years of undergraduate teaching experience, curriculum development, and academic scheduling and planning.
• 10+ years of experience with outcomes assessment including the development of student learning outcomes, assessment of student achievement and learning goals, and improvement based on assessment data.
• Developed business and community partnerships that resulted in funding opportunities and increased program enrollment.
• 9 + years of experience with regional and programmatic accreditation that includes SACSCOC QEP development , SACSCOC Fifth Year Report , serving as champion and formerly co-champion, of ACBSP accreditation, development of ACBSP reaffirmation self-study and QA reports, participated on multiple ACBSP site visit/evaluation teams.
• Managed grant budgets and department/divisional operational budgets in excess of $4 million.
• Experienced with RFPs, state procurement procedures, development of grant proposals, and budget development for grant funding opportunities.
• Served as principal investigator, co-principal investigator, and team member for multiple grant projects awarded under NSF ATE, Office of Naval Research, and the Department of Labor.