Art In Developing Leaders Entrepreneurs At The Continental University
The purpose of this presentation is to describe the practical experience with the work art of five components that are part of the development model of entrepreneurial leaders as a result of the learning cycle of more than 16 years, with the following structure:
- Entrepreneur development model at Continental University:
- a) Training of entrepreneurs with compulsory courses and elective courses.
- b) Evolution of entrepreneurial training at Continental University.
- c) Generation of digital resources.
- d) Final products.
- e) Achievements and measurements.
- Validation of practices by business entrepreneurship.
- Making social projection with entrepreneurship activities
- Certification for business entrepreneurship with development of the entrepreneurial intention of students at Continental University with three levels: entrepreneur in the initial stage, entrepreneur in the development stage, potential entrepreneur.
- Diploma of specialization in entrepreneurship management.
Presented by: Tula Mendoza Farro, Continental University