Share ways in which your marketing efforts have helped “recruit, retain, and/or communicated with students re-entering the classroom.”
The ACBSP Marketing Committee is offering an opportunity for ACBSP members to highlight “Best Practices” in marketing your business school and/or programs, providing results on ways in which you integrated your ACBSP membership, candidacy, or accreditation, and how your efforts helped:
- Is the title accurate, broadly descriptive and inviting?
- Is the description of the marketing initiative clear and measurable?
- Is the abstract well written?
- Is the poster prepared to be a conversation starter and does it reference sources? Does it include images, graphs, and short, bulleted lists to garner attention and direct discussion?
- Posters are to be a maximum of 42” wide by 42” tall.
- Posters should be printed on standard or heavyweight paper and may be laminated or vinyl. Do not use tri-fold systems, tag board, foam board, cardboard or other materials that cannot be hung with conventional push pins.
Poster session proposals are limited to an abstract only with the following information.
- Author(s) name, Institution
- Abstract not to exceed 300 words that briefly address the following topics:
- How was this marketing effort created?
- Was the marketing effort spearheaded by faculty or staff?
- How long has this marketing effort been in place?
- Was there a specific target audience? (Undergrads, Grads, Foreign Institutions)
- Was this an integrated marketing effort, utilizing social media?
- How have you measured the results of this marketing initiative?
- How successful were your outcomes in achieving specific goals?
If citations are essential to the abstract, up to five APA formatted references may be included.
Format the poster in APA format. Submit your poster abstract to Melinda Dorning, ACBSP Director of Marketing and Communications, firstname.lastname@example.org, by
April 20, 2018 April 27, 2018. Be sure the abstract does not exceed the maximum length of 300 words and no more than five references (if needed).
A maximum of 30 posters will be accepted for ACBSP Conference 2018. The winning entries will be notified by email no later than May 4. The poster session will be part of the Saturday afternoon concurrent sessions.
Contact Melinda Dorning at email@example.com or 913.339.9356.