Last year, more than 800 attendees were in Houston for ACBSP Conference 2019. We anticipate a strong attendance in 2020 as we visit the third largest city in the U.S. Don’t miss your chance to highlight all that your company has to offer to an international membership of more than 1,200 colleges and universities from six continents.
Who Will Attend?
We anticipate more than 800 educators to attend ACBSP Conference 2020 in Chicago. The majority will be deans and program directors of the business school at their respective campuses. The remaining attendees will be business faculty members.
Value of Exhibiting
- Faculty at ACBSP schools frequently enter the classroom from the world of business rather than academia. They are looking for tools offered by exhibitors.
- Small to medium-sized four-year institutions or community colleges are often missing from a company’s marketing plan. The ACBSP Conference is a cost effective way to reach these audiences.
- Your company will have a noticeable presence not only at the conference itself, but on the ACBSP website, in a listing of conference sponsors and exhibitors, in various ACBSP publications, and on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Compare our pricing with other organizations and see that all packages offer great value.
What You Get
- Exhibit space featuring a 6-foot draped table, two chairs, and electrical hookup.
- The Exhibitor Marketplace is in the Chicago Ballroom (5th floor), on the same level as conference registration, general sessions, and most business meetings. Attendees will enter and depart concurrent sessions on this floor. Breaks will also be held in this area.
- Registration for two people to attend all sessions of the conference and the Welcome Reception. (A $250 fee will be charged for each additional attendee, unless otherwise agreed upon.) Meals are not included, but may be purchased separately for an additional $200 per attendee. (This fee covers all breakfasts and lunches, but excludes the Accreditation Gala.) Separate tickets for the Gala may be purchased as well.
- Contact information for all attendees will be provided prior to the conference.
- Inclusion of your company’s name or logo with all conference exhibitors in ACBSP Impact Magazine.
- The ACBSP Conference 2020 website will feature a prominent listing of all conference exhibitors with links to each website, from the time you come on board as exhibitor through July 8, 2020.
- After July 8, the list of exhibitors will be available in the conference archives for up to two years. Visitors to acbsp.org often access conference archives to download presentations and view photos.
- An Excel spreadsheet of all conference attendees will be provided in mid-July.
$2,200 after May 1
$2,500 after May 1
Chicago Marriott Downtown
Our group rate is USD $199/night for single/double, plus applicable state and local taxes. Reserve your hotel room by June 1, 2020 to receive the group rate. Reserve early!
540 Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611
Act Now to Secure Your Spot!
Placement of booth space will be made in this order: level of sponsorship support, ACBSP membership, participating previously as an exhibitor and date of receipt of signed Exhibit Application/Contract included with this prospectus.